Ski Plus City Pass Stubai Innsbruck
Ski in 13 different areas and experience the city with one ticket
Unique worldwide – a ski pass and city card in one:
- 13 skiing areas: Stubaier Gletscher, Axamer Lizum, Skizentrum Schlick 2000, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl und Glungezer
- 22 experience offers in and around Innsbruck such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpenzoo, the Imperial Hofburg, the Bergiselschanze and much more
- Use of the ski bus system and the Sightseer
- Free admission to indoor pools Axams (one admission for 4 hours), Neustift recreation centre and Stubay Sauna and Swimming Paradise (one admission to indoor pool for 4 hours)
SKI plus CITY Pass
Valid from 01.10.19 to 10.05.20
|Ski pass||Adult||Children (2005-2011)||Youth (2000-2004)||Senior (1941-1955)|
|CHILDREN BORN IN 2012 AND LATER||free of charge for the same ticket category if accompanied by a paying parent;|
|SENIORS 80+||born in 1940 or earlier – children’s tariff|
|GROUPS||one free ticket for every 20 paying guests|
* valid for the following lifts and ski areas: Stubai Glacier, Axamer Lizum, Schlick 2000, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl and Glungezer as well as incl. Innsbruck Card, ski buses and the Sightseer Innsbruck bus plus the Neustift leisure centre, the StuBay sauna and swimming paradise (use of the indoor pools once for the duration of a maximum of four hours) and the Axams indoor swimming centre (once for the duration of a maximum of four hours).
Validity & Purchase
The SKI plus CITY Pass can be purchased from 1/10/2019 to 10/05/2020, minimum validity of two days. Children born 2012 or later travel free if accompanied by a paying parent (in the same card category).
You can purchase the SKI plus CITY Pass at the mountain railway ticket offices, Innsbruck Tourism advance booking offices and from various hotels.