One valley – one ticket
The Stubai Super Card is the highlight of your summer holidays in the Stubaital!
If you are accommodated in a participating partner facility, a variety of services is included in your holiday package in the Stubai valley.
- free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn: 1 ascent / descent per day (except with ski equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Schlick 2000 Bergbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Elferlifte in Neustift: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the buses of Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free use of the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes - Innsbruck - Fulpmes
- One entrance per week for 3 hours in the new waterpark StuBay
- free use of the Neustift indoor pool
- free use of the Mieders swimming pool
- 1 ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
The Stubai Super Card offers a number of attractive bonuses too:
- 30% discount on cinema tickets at Fulpmes cinema
- 30% reduction on rafting trips in the Stubai Valley
- 30% discount on admission to the new Air-Parc at StuBay
- 30% discount on admission to the ice cave on the Stubai Glacier
- 30% discount on travel by taxi from Neustift to Oberissalm
- 30% discount on admission to the bird of prey park in Telfes
- 30% discount on additional trips to the summer toboggan run in Mieders for holders of Stubai Super Card
- 30% discount on admission to the mini golf course in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the crib museum in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the Bergisel jump stadium in Innsbruck
- 30% discount on the combined ticket of the National Museums in Innsbruck
(The actual entrance fee for the Stubai Super Card holders results from the partners’ regular entrance fee minus 30%. This price will be rounded to the next higher 50-cent amount. Example: the regular entrance fee minus 30% equals € 3.43, therefore the actual reduced entrance fee is € 3.50).
The Stubai Super Card is included in your stay from May 21st, 2020 to October 25th, 2019 at participating accommodations.
Stubai Super Card as pdf Download ⇒
The Stubai Card - the PRE-PAID CARD
For guests who do not spend their holiday at a partner institute of the Stubai Super Card, the Stubai Card (only available with a Stubai guest card) is a good alternative. It offers the same services as the Stubai Super Card and can be used on 5 of 7 consecutive days. The Stubai Card (is available at the tourist information centres and the 4 mountain railways.
Period of validity:
21/05 - 01/11/2020 (last day of sale 28/10/2020)
Adults: € 70.00
Children (up to14 years old): € 35.00
Children under 10s accompanied by a paying parent go free at all 4 Stubai Cable Cars!
For other services (swimming pools, public transport, etc.), children without a Stubai Card have to pay the regular admission or ticket prices.