Current information & opening in summer
as of May 18, 2020
Dear guests of the Stubai Valley,
on current occasions (Coronaviurs) you will find here an overview of all information and links to the current situation as well as a step-by-step opening:
- Entry and exit to and from Tyrol is only possible in exceptional cases. From the 15th of June 2020 the Austrian border to Germany, Lichtenstein and Switzerland will be reopened. Information on entry to Austria can be found on the following pages: Tirol Werbung, Land Tirol and Bundesministerium
- Since the 15th of May 2020 our restaurants are welcoming you again
- Accommodation facilities (hotels, apartments, private rooms, etc. ) and all other tourist establishments, leisure facilities and sights are allowed to open again from the 29th of May 2020
- The four Stubai cable cars are expected to open as follows (up-to-date information can be found on their websites):
- On the website of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce you will find all rules of conduct in restaurants, hotels and leisure facilities
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are look forward to see you again soon!
The tourism association Stubai Tirol can be reached by phone +43 501 881 0, from monday till friday 08.00-12.00 and 14.00-18.00 h.
Opening times of the Neustift office are from monday to friday 08.00-12.00 and 14.00-18.00 h (on weekends and public holidays currently closed also the Office in Fulpmes remains temporarily closed.)
See you soon in Stubai - we are looking forward to
Book your summer holiday and look forward to a nature experience in the Stubaital. Our hosts are happy to answer any questions about the current situation and flexible booking.