Subsidiary church in honor of holy Margaretha
A small, baroque centre building was built in 1746/47. Through an overflow of Ruetz brook the church was badly damaged and was renewed in 1833. The high altar picture shows the beheading of holy Margaretha, the figures present Blasius and Silvester. Very impressive are the tabernacle, the rococo pulpit and a chained man of pain.