Step by step through the snow
In winter as well, the Schlick 2000 presents itself as a true hiking centre, as winter hikers have discovered the area around the skiing area near Fulpmes for themselves. Winter and snow shoe hiking becomes increasingly popular every year. This does not come as a surprise as you can easily forget everyday troubles and venture into a fairy tale winter world when slowly roaming the winter scenery.
In the Stubaital you can experience Tyrolean nature from its tranquil side. Numerous routes can be explored in the Schlick 2000 where hikers will discover a wildly romantic world.
Available winter hiking routes
- Valley station – Plöven – Froneben – Schlicker Alm | 5,5 km | approx. 2:30 hours
- Intermediate station – Sclicker Alm – Intermediate station | 5 km | approx. 2:00 hours
- Intermediate station – Galtalm – Intermediate station | 3,5 km | approx. 1:30 hours
- Intermediate station – Waxeck - Galtalm - Intermediate Station | 5.5 km | approx. 2:30 hours
- Froneben Intermediate Station via Scheibenweg to Panorama Lake | 2 km | approx. 1:00 hour