USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE EINSEINSER
BASIC RULES & USEFUL INFORMATION
- The trails can only be used with suitable downhill bikes (no cross-country bikes, touring bikes etc.)!
- It is only permitted to ride the trail with a helmet and suitable protectors!
- Ride carefully, be ready to stop at any moment, and be prepared to come across animals (e.g. cows) and their excrement directly on the trail!
- The trail can only be used by riders with advanced cycling abilities!
- Parents are liable for their children!
On grade 2 trails you have to be prepared for roots and stones. The ground is often not secure. Steps and flat stairs are to be expected. There are often tight corners, while in some sections the steepness is up to 70% or 35°.
The obstacles must be overcome by shifting your weight. Being constantly ready to brake and move your centre of gravity are necessary skills, as are the precise application of the brakes and constant body tension.
|Trail conditions:||the surface is not secure, there may be large roots and stones.|
|Obstacles:||Ledges and stairs|
|Descents:||up to 70%/35°|
|Riding technique:||advanced riding skills necessary!|