THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL APPLY AFTER THE END OF THE GENERAL LOCKDOWN ON 13.12.2021.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDINGLY.
The 2-G-rule is in force: proof of vaccination or recovery must be shown (Green Pass).
The 2-G-rule applies to all individuals over the age of 12. (Children up to the age of 12 are exempt.)
Vaccinated – recovered ⇒ GG (‘Geimpft’, ‘Genesen’)
The 2-G-rule applies in the following areas:
- Gastronomy (also night gastronomy)
- Body-related services
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Leisure facilities (e.g. dance schools, zoos)
- Cultural venues (with the exception of museums, libraries, bookshops and archives → where FFP2 masks must be worn)
- Private sports facilities
- Events (of more than 25 participants)
- Trade fairs and public fairs, congresses
- Coaches and excursion boats
- Cable Cars
Corona tests of any kind (neither PCR nor antigen tests) are no longer acceptable as evidence for admission.
In the Stubai pharmacies PCR tests are offered for guests:
Pharmacy Neustift: Monday - Friday from 8.00-9.00 am and 5.30-6.30 pm / Saturday from 8.30-9.30 am
Only with (early) registration - you can make this personally in the pharmacy, by phone (Tel. +43 5226 3100) or online (only AT) at www.oesterreich-testet.at.
Pharmacy Fulpmes: Monday - Friday from 8.00-11.30 am and 3.30-6 pm / Saturday from 8.30-10.30 am
Only with registration - you can make this personally in the pharmacy, by telephone (Tel. +43 5225 62070) or online (only AT) at www.oesterreich-testet.at.
Pharmacy Mieders: Monday - Friday from 8.00-12.30 am and 3.00-6.30 pm / Saturday from 8.00-12.00 am
Only with registration - you can do this in person at the pharmacy, by phone (Tel. +43 5225 63030) or online (only AT) at www.oesterreich-testet.at.
The test evaluations can take 24 up to 27 hours at all pharmacies!!!
No compulsory wearing of masks at catering events for guests OR employees.
Where the 2-G-rule is in force, the mask requirement is waived, with some exceptions:
- For guests, masks are no longer compulsory indoors; a 2-G-proof is required
- Facemasks are no longer compulsory for employees who can show proof of 2-G (in the non-vital sector).
- Masks are not compulsory outdoors
- The 2-G-rule is in force
Masks must be worn (surgical mask/FFP2)! Please be sure to follow the instructions at the specific location.
- Businesses (food FFP2)
- Public transport (FFP2)
- Cable cars and cogwheel railways (Attention! 2-G-rule for gastronomy/huts/alpine chalets/ski slopes, etc.)
- Customer areas of "vital" business premises (food retail, pharmacies, banks and post offices)
- Medical facilities
- While visiting public authorities
Gastronomy establishments are open:
- No minimum distances
- No curfews or opening-up hours
- No mask obligation for visitors/employees
- No capacity restrictions
- Obligation to register (contact data to be collected)
Accommodation establishments are open under the following conditions:
- The 2-G-rule is in force: proof of vaccination or recovery must be provided (Green Pass).
- The 2-G-rule applies to all individuals over the age of 12. (Children up to the age of 12 are exempt.)
- No mask obligation (neither FFP2 nor other facemask) in accommodation and gastronomy.
- No obligation to wear masks for employees in direct customer contact in accommodation and gastronomy
- Guests must register
Ski resorts and cable cars are open.
- Since November 15, cable car operators must check for a valid 2-G-certificate (vaccinated or recovered) for all guests over the age of 12.
- The 2-G rule applies to all persons over the age of 12. (Children up to the age of twelve are exempt.) For children and young people between the ages of 12 and 15 (compulsory school age), the Ninja Pass (for school children in Austria) is treated as equivalent to the 2-G-proof and is therefore also valid as proof of access to the cable cars.
Indoor sports facilities are also open:
- No minimum distance
- No curfews or opening-up hours
- No mask obligation for visitors
- Obligation to register
All services can be offered and shops are open. An FFP2-mask must be worn.
For body-related services, the 2-G-rule applies. Proof of vaccination or recovery must be provided (Green Pass).
The collection of contact details concerns operators of business premises
- Gastronomy (incl. open-air restaurants),
- Sports venues,
- Leisure facilities as well as
- Persons responsible for gatherings (large events of more than 25 persons, trade and public fairs of more than 25 persons, occasional and second-hand markets, with some exceptions)
Data must be collected from all persons who are likely to be present at the event or venue in question for more than 15 minutes:
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Email address (if one exists)
TRAVEL ON THE STUBAI MOUNTAIN RAILWAYS - SAFELY
Our mountain railways have taken great care and every precaution to ensure your health is maintained as we transport you up the mountain.
ENJOY YOUR STAY - SAFELY
Our tourist accommodation services have trained their staff very well and optimised their hygiene standards and additional services. Please find details on the regulations applicable in Austria here.
ENJOY EATING - SAFELY
Please find details on the regulations applicable in Austria here.
RULES WE ALL NEED TO FOLLOW:
- Wash hands several times daily
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of the arm or into a handkerchief
- Refrain from shaking hands when greeting others
A face mask must be worn in the following areas:
- in retail sector
- in public transport and taxis
- in cable cars, funicular railways
- in local authority buildings
- more information
THE 2-G RULE IS IN FORCE THROUGHOUT AUSTRIA!
See you soon in Stubai - we are looking forward to
Book your holiday and look forward to a nature experience in the Stubaital. Our hosts are happy to answer any questions about the current situation and flexible booking.