SportScheck Bivouac Camp
Information about the Event:
A breath-taking adventure!
The adventure starts with an overnight stay at Dresdner Hütte on 2,308m. In the evening life-saving basics for building a bivouac are taught. On the following morning the expedition material (tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, food, cooker etc.) is transported to the TOP OF TYROL. Highlight of the Bivouac Camp is camping out in a tent at the TOP OF TYROL at 3,210m. Qualified mountain guides of the SportScheck Mountain & Ski School accompany the camp.
- 1 night a Dresdner Hütte (incl. dinner and breakfast)
- 1 night in a bivouac tent (incl. dinner and breakfast)
- 3-day lift pass (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- tent, sleeping bag and sleeping pad are provided
- training and supervision by certified ski and mountain guides of the SportScheck Mountain and Ski School
- material testing