Information about the Event:
A day dedicated to the little shredders out there. Join us and spend one day as Futurehead together with HEAD Snowboards on the mountain. In addition to new friends, a free lift card and food & drinks, their team riders will help you expanding your snowboard abilities in the slopestyle. Besides to this unforgettable experience, all participants have the chance to be discovered and to get one spot in HEAD’s official Futureheads Team.
HEAD focusses on youth development since its inception – offering an easy, positive and fun on-snow experience for kids, juniors and their families and therefore creating a sustainable future of winter sports.
The Futureheads Youth Program is all about next-generation snowboarding. It includes an own global junior snowboard team that brings together some of the most promising young guns in snowboarding. They can entirely focus on their progress in snowboarding thanks to the product and brand support. The kids learn how to polish their self-marketing skills and to initially take roots in the snowboarding scene. Additionally, they collect first experiences of a professional snowboarder, like travels and shooting on the mountain together with the Futureheads Team. By showing the outside world what snowboarding is about and what keeps them going, they empower the sport and inspire the new generation to go out and ride.
The great success and the enthusiastic reception regarding the Futureheads Program led HEAD Snowboards to team up again this season with ski resorts to bring groms outside of their team on the mountain for one day as a Futurehead. All the resorts include a kids-slopestyle in their park set-up to meet and invite the target group, spending their free time outside and having heaps of fun together.
In addition to new friends, a free lift card and food & drinks, HEAD’s team riders will help the members expanding their snowboard abilities in the slopestyle. The participants can test HEAD snowboards and bindings on snow for free. Besides to this unforgettable experience, all participants have the chance to be discovered and to get one spot in HEAD’s official Futureheads team.
So better be there to spend an unforgettable day as a Futurehead on the mountain together with HEAD Snowboards.
- 16 participants only per event
- Save yourself one spot by downloading and signing the application form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or come directly to valley station to check in for the event. The principle of “first come, first serve” is in effect. A legal guardian is required for child’s registration in the morning and pick-up in the afternoon.
- Acceptable warm and waterproof dress is required to participate. Please dress children in layers (no cotton base layers) with waterproof outer layers before registration. Being dressed properly is the first step to making a day on snow awesome. In addition every child needs a helmet and goggle for their own safety during the event. Please also bring own snowboard equipment (snowboard, boots, bindings).
- The participating child should already have a certain level of snowboarding (riding curves and lift on its own)
- To guarantee a successful training, the kids will be divided in two groups depending on riding level and children’s age
- Coaches will ensure participants take adequate breaks
- The event will take place in all weathers; extra breaks and the possibility to warm oneself up indoor will be provided if weather turns extreme
- Lunch includes one meal and one drink. Break snacks include fruits and muesli bars. If your child has any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know at morning registration and we will make arrangements to provide an alternative lunch.
- Any questions in advance please contact: email@example.com