Parish church of Telfes
In 1344 a letter of indulgence designates a little church in honour of the holy Pankratius, that was enlarged in 1434 and newly naugurated with three new altars.
In 1593 the bells melted in a steeple fire. The still standing steeple in gothic style was built in 1626. Franz de Paula Penz constructed a new church building using the old steeple.