One valley – one ticket
The Stubai Super Card
... is the highlight of your summer holidays in the Stubaital!
If you are accommodated in a participating partner facility, a variety of services is included in your holiday package:
- free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn: 1 ascent / descent per day (except with ski equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Schlick 2000 Bergbahnen: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the Elferbahnen in Neustift: 1 ascent / descent per day
- free use of the buses of Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free use of the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes - Innsbruck - Fulpmes
- One entrance per week for 3 hours in the new waterpark StuBay
- free use of the Neustift indoor pool
- free use of the Mieders swimming pool
- 1 ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
The Stubai Super Card offers a number of attractive bonuses too:
- 30% discount on cinema tickets at Fulpmes cinema
- 30% discount for "The Sightseer" in Innsbruck
- 30% reduction on rafting trips in the Stubai Valley
- 30% discount on admission to the new Air-Parc at StuBay
- 30% discount on admission to the ice cave on the Stubai Glacier
- 30% discount on travel by shuttle-taxi from Neustift to Oberissalm
- 30% discount on admission to the bird of prey park in Telfes
- 30% discount on additional trips to the summer toboggan run in Mieders for holders of Stubai Super Card
- 30% discount on admission to the mini golf course in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the crib museum in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the Bergisel jump stadium in Innsbruck
- 30% discount on the combined ticket of the National Museums in Innsbruck ( (incl. Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, Museum im Zeughaus, Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum, Hofkirche, DAS TIROL PANORAMA mit Kaiserjägermuseum)
(The actual entrance fee for the Stubai Super Card holders results from the partners’ regular entrance fee minus 30%. This price will be rounded to the next higher 50-cent amount. Example: the regular entrance fee minus 30% equals € 3.43, therefore the actual reduced entrance fee is € 3.50).
The Stubai Super Card is included in your stay from May 29th, 2020 to October 25th, 2020 at participating accommodations.
Stubai Super Card as pdf Download ⇒
The Stubai Card - the PRE-PAID CARD
For guests who do not spend their holiday at a partner institute of the Stubai Super Card, the Stubai Card (only available with a Stubai guest card) is a good alternative. It offers the same services as the Stubai Super Card and can be used on 5 of 7 consecutive days. The Stubai Card is available at the tourist information centres and the 4 mountain railways.
29.05. - 28.10.2020
Adults: € 70.00
Children (up to14 years old): € 35.00
Children under 10s accompanied by a paying parent go free at all 4 Stubai Cable Cars!
For other services (swimming pools, public transport, etc.), children without a Stubai Card have to pay the regular admission or ticket prices.