At the WildeWasser playground Klaus Äuele, you can experience the forces of nature. The realm of the riparian runner lies in front of you, modelled on a dried-up stream bed.
- Discover the "Spiral of Theodorus" with climbing walls.
- Balance and shimmy in the rope jungle, on the wobbly log or in the low ropes course made of natural stones and naturally left, high-quality woods of robinia and oak.
- Train with the wobble band, swing rope and double swing.
- Enjoy the view on the platform "Nest of the sandpiper".
- Chill and relax on the meadow by the water.
Many new stations await you in the water world at Kid's Park Klaus Äuele: Flying Fox over the water, a raft to explore the pond, a balancing climbing course, a water playground with water wheel and much more.
Useful for your stay in the Stubaital