One card for a whole valley. You can make use of all benefits completely cashless with the Stubai Card from June until the end of October
Stubai-Card summer 2014 from the 29th of May until the 17th of October 2014
The Stubai Card entitles you to the following services within a 5 out of 7 days validity period:
- free transport on buses of public transportation services between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free transport on tram from Fulpmes to Innsbruck
- free entrance to the indoor swimming pool and open air bath Neustift
- free entrance to the Mieders outdoor swimming pool
- free use of the Stubai glacier cable car, one ascent and descent per day ( except for skiing passes)
- free use of the Serles lifts, one ascent and descent per day
- free use of the mountain cable car Schlick 2000; 1 ascent and descent per day
- free use of the Elfer lifts in Neustift: 1 ascent and descent per day
- 1 ride per day with the summer luge in Mieders
The unbelievable price of the Stubai Card
€ 57,20 - five out of 7 days - adults
€ 28,60 - five out of 7 days - children from the age of 10 to the age of 14.
You can purchase the Stubai card from End of May until the end of October, at the Elfer lifts in Neustift; at the Schlick 2000 in Fulpmes, the Serles lifts in Mieders and the Stubai Glacier as well as at the Stubai Tirol Tourist offices at Neustift and Fulpmes.